Patient-centric ... to help you provide excellent patient care.
The LOGIQ P9 and LOGIQ P7 support your diagnostic confidence across a wide range of patient exams.
Provide high quality diagnosis
- Excellent image quality with minimal tweaking required
- Superb B-Mode spatial and contrast resolution
Address various clinical needs
- Wide selection of high quality probes for excellent
exam coverage including abdominal, small parts, vascular,
cardiac, musculoskeletal and OB/GYN imaging
Apply advanced imaging tools
Utilize advanced imaging tools1 when you need them including B-Flow™,
3D/4D, Elastography, Stress Echo, TVI/TVD, and Contrast Enhanced
1. Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound is an option only available on the LOGQ P9. B-Flow, Advanced
3D/4D, Elastography, Stress Echo, TVI/TVD, Auto IMT, AutoEF, Measure Assistant, Compare
Assistant and Scan Assistant are all purchasable options.
2. CEUS is not approved or cleared by the U.S. FDA.
Please contact your GE Healthcare sales representative for more information.